Natural And Safe Colon Cleanse – If you look on the internet, colon cleansing is all the rage: what about enemas, coffee laxatives, and hydrotherapy. And the list goes on.
It is no coincidence, but modern medicine has shown that a happy intestine is the best ally for losing weight and feeling cheerful to having good breath.
If you live with a swollen belly and suffer from constipation, and food hits you like a bomb, your colon may scream that you need to clean it.
So forget about the invasive and unpleasant therapies that circulate through the networks; In this post, we will tell you how to do it efficiently, naturally, and safely.
Why Does A Colon Cleanse?
Because of this for millennia, traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine have prioritized cleansing the colon, the longest part of the large intestine.
The reason? It is one of the body areas that absorbs the most nutrients and accumulates the most waste and toxins on its walls.
The danger is that if the colon is overloaded with “junk,” it can not absorb nutrients properly and causes problems in your general health.
But if it stays clean and healthy, it works wonders to help you:
- Improve nutrient absorption.
- Increase energy.
- Optimize liver function.
- Stimulate the immune system.
- Facilitate weight loss.
- Avoid bad breath.
- Relieve inflammation and gases.
- Promote good digestion.
- Improve mood.
How To Clean The Colon Effectively?
It would help if you were careful about using unscientific methods to cleanse the colon.
I’ll give you an example: you may have heard of hydrotherapy, which is very popular today. But have you thought about whether it is safe?
It is not harmless and can cause vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, dehydration, electrolyte abnormalities, acute kidney failure, heart failure and infection. Therefore, the scientific community does not recommend it unless it is under medical prescription.
- So how to cleanse the colon effectively?
- Colon cleansing medical treatment, especially if your health is in danger.
- Pharmaceutical treatment with fibre intake.
- Home remedies to cleanse the colon naturally.
- Natural and easy to consume supplements.
- But here I stop for a moment to recommend Happy Colon from Evolution Advance.
Before it is a mix of herbs, fibres, and soft natural laxatives that do not irritate and are safe, cleanse the colon, improve stomach health, facilitate intestinal transit, and maintain healthy and active bacterial flora.
Make Your Colon Happy With A Good Diet
Natural And Safe – Maintaining a style of healthy habits can be the best protector of the health of your colon. Therefore, it will benefit you to follow these tips:
- Eat foods rich in fibre: 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day, including grains and legumes.
- So eat fish 3-5 times a week.
- Reduce the consumption of fried foods with trans fats and processed products.
- Eat fermented dairy products with probiotics.
- I prefer lean foods such as chicken (without skin) or red meat cuts.
- So drink 2 litres of water per day and reduce the consumption of alcoholic beverages, caffeine and sugar.
- Maintain a healthy body mass index, trying to achieve the ideal weight.
- Exercise regularly and don’t smoke.
- Eat slowly and chew well.
We recommend that you see a doctor if you have any health problems or persistent symptoms such as a swollen abdomen, abdominal pain, colic, vomiting, blood in the stool, or weight loss for no apparent reason.