Why is it good to eat nuts Its benefits: We know of numerous superfoods capable of providing excellent health benefits due to the high concentration of various substances and ingredients capable of enhancing specific processes carried out in the body.
One of these highly beneficial foods for various functions of the human body are walnuts, a delicious dried fruit that, according to experts, should be consumed daily, combined with a good diet and constant exercise. As we will see below, the results of this mixture provide the necessary characteristics for a healthy and well-cared body.
Specialists in the field advise consuming only 30 grams of walnuts daily. With this small amount, the advantages achieved are innumerable. A rich and straightforward way to take care of yourself,
Benefits Of The Consumption Of Walnuts To The Health Of The Body
Walnuts have many beneficial ingredients for health, which provide excellent favourable properties capable of enhancing different activities of the body. For this reason, I want to classify the benefits derived from the consumption of this dried fruit according to the type of essential function that it favours:
Thanks to their high gratified polyphenols and other antioxidants, walnuts are capable of helping tasks that require motor skills to agree out more quickly. Likewise, behaviour and activity are in those of advanced age.
On the other hand, according to studies, walnut extract protects against cell death and oxidative stress, symptoms experienced by Alzheimer’s patients. That is, its high content of alpha-linolenic acid, walnuts are food that helps slow down the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
Compounds such as vitamin B6 and tryptophan help achieve and maintain a state of relaxation, even favouring falling asleep.
Thanks to its antioxidant action, the consumption of walnuts, recommended by experts of an average of seven a day, more or less, significantly reduces the risk of suffering from certain diseases, such as diabetes, cancer or cardiovascular problems, such as a stroke or a cerebral vascular accident.
It provides the optimal amount of fibre to the body, so it helps fight constipation, improving intestinal transit.
Increases the feeling of satiety reduces hunger, helping to combat excess weight.
Benefits For The Musculoskeletal Structure
Regular consumption of walnuts provides various minerals to the body, such as potassium, which helps produce beneficial proteins for muscle development. For this reason, the consumption of this delicious dried fruit is after exercising and making great efforts to recover the energy expended.
The phosphorus contained in this rich fruit favours the formation of bones and teeth.
Superficial Benefits On The Skin
The high content of substances such as copper and omega-3 helps the skin look in better condition, thanks to the fact that they act on damaged and dry skin and improve its appearance. In the same way, they are highly beneficial to improving the appearance of those who suffer from dandruff derived from a dehydrated scalp.
The antioxidant power derived from different compounds included in walnuts, such as vitamin E, melatonin or polyphenols, help delay skin ageing.
Overall Benefits For The Body
- Walnuts also help have a better mood, markedly increasing the body’s serotonin levels.
- Due to their high gratified polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as omega-3 or omega-6, walnuts can reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in the body and prevent certain cardiovascular diseases. As we mentioned earlier.
- The immune system is enhanced, thus helping the body protect itself from external agents, increasing health.
Eat Nuts Its Benefits
- Eat Nuts Its Benefits, It lowers blood pressure thanks to the relaxation of the arteries, increasing their flexibility.
- Thanks to the B vitamins that nuts contain, the nervous system functions are favoured. In the same way, stress combated the formation of kidney stones.
- Other compounds included in the composition of walnuts are iron. Capable of strengthening the immune system, fighting anaemia, or zinc, a substance that stimulates the central nervous system.
- Another ingredient that we can find in walnuts is calcium. On certain occasions, we can even turn walnuts into substitutes for dairy products. Such as in the case of women who begin to suffer from the symptoms of menopause.
As you container see, walnuts bring multiple benefits to our body. So including them in our daily diet is one of the best decisions. As I mentioned at the beginning, and according to the indications of experts. The recommended consumption to achieve these properties that I have said is 30 grams of walnuts per day. Always combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise. So what are you waiting for to include this trend in your routine and enjoy its results?