Types of sunglasses – It seems that little by little, the sun is coming (hopefully to stay), and we begin to consider changing our wardrobe towards more spring clothes.
At this time of the year, we also begin to consider whether to continue one more year with the same sunglasses or embark on the adventure of buying new ones. First, however, you should know that it is a necessary accessory every day of the year. Even if it is cloudy, UV rays penetrate equally, and this type of sunglasses offers us protection against them.
If you are thinking of getting a new model, in today’s post, I will bring you all the necessary information so that you can choose the most suitable one.
Types Of Crystals According To The Protection Filter
There are different models of crystals depending on the absorption capacity of the solar rays that they present, being the scale from 0 to 4.
- Filter 0: also known as dimming lenses, they are the clearest that exist and allow between 80% and 100% of sunlight to pass through, so they do not provide any natural protection, but rather their function is more good aesthetic.
- Filter 1: Also called contrasted luminosity crystals. Although they are straightforward, they have a slight coloration. They revealed where sunlight is light since they allow between 44% and 80% of it to pass through.
- Filter 2: also called medium luminosity crystals, since they allow between 19% and 43% of sunlight to pass through. As a result. These crystals are moderately clouded.
- Filter 3: They are very dark, making them ideal for outdoor areas with a lot of light, such as the beach or the mountains. These only let between 9% and 18% of sunlight through.
- Filter 4: these are the darkest crystals we can find since they only allow between 3% and 8% of light to pass through. Its use is optional in environments where the luminosity is extreme. Such as during certain water sports or skiing or hiking in high mountains. They are also ideal for covering the eyes after undergoing certain eye operations, such as cataracts. However, it is not to use glasses with this type of glass when driving. As they are too dark and can make it difficult to see in medium light areas.
Types Of Crystals Based On The Treatment Carried Out
We can make another classification in terms of crystals based on the kind of treatment that is carried out on them. Through which we can find four different types:
- Anti-reflective crystals: they reduce glare. They can also stop the sun’s rays from reflecting on the surface of the crystals. Which allows them to get more clarity.
- Mirror lenses : offer excellent protection to the eyes, thanks to their barrier effect.
- Photochromic : lenses: these types of lenses can change, Their hue depending on the intensity of light to which they are exposed. So the protection they offer varies.
- Polarized : lenses reduce glare, making them the ideal lenses for driving.
Models Of Sunglasses Depending On The Shape Of The Face
There are countless models of glasses with varied characteristics, from the classic aviator-type glasses to half-rimmed drinks. Passing through cat-eye glasses with round or square frames, among many others.
There are options for all tastes and colors. But today I want to show you which ones tend to look best. Taking into account the features of the face.
- Sunglasses for elongated faces: the models that look the best are the oval ones in soft colors.
- For heart-shaped faces: This type of face is characterized. By a narrow and pronounced chin. High cheekbones, and a broad forehead. The ideal model for this type of face is aviator glasses.
- For diamond-shaped faces: for women with a narrow forehead. High cheekbones, and a slightly marked chin. The ideal model of glasses are elongated ones. Ensuring that they cover as little of the forehead as possible. The shape that most stylizes in these cases is the rounded ones.
- For square faces: defined by a similar width that goes from the forehead to the jaw, passing through the cheekbones. The model best suits women. With this face type are rounded glasses. Located as high as possible.
Types of sunglasses
- Round faces: Types of sunglasses – The ideal models are large sizes with a square or rectangular shape. The final touch will be a thick frame, thus elongating the features. The glasses of this style that best suit rounded faces are dark tones or intense colors.
- For triangular faces: frames add volume to the upper part of the face, Types of sunglasses, such as elongated glasses, without covering the For looks with the shape of temples.
- An inverted triangle: on the contrary, it looks with this type of feature. The glasses that best fit are those with rounded frames, soft tones, and light materials. The ideal model? Aviator glasses with rimless frames.
MORE READ :-What Is The Future Of Fashion In 2022