How Does Apply The Eyeliner? – How to master the art of eyeliner once and for all? Learning to highlight our eyes has its tricks, and after you know them, you will agree that we can do without many things in makeup, but not eyeliner, even if it is simple and basic.
An eye pencil can wake up our eyes and accentuate our personality, even if you only use it as a light shade between the lashes. With this magical tool, you can make a big difference in your daily makeup. From a dull or tired look, you can go to lively and protagonist eyes, ready to take on the world. It is the magic of eyeliner!
But girls. Mastering liquid, gel, pencil, shadow or marker eyeliner takes practice and may take longer to master.
Avoiding shaky outlines that run or are unbalanced -concerning the other eye- is something that you can achieve with the techniques applied by professionals, and I will tell you right away.
Table of Contents
The Keys Before Starting With The Eyeliner
I lightly apply the eyeliner when I don’t have much time for makeup and cosmetics,. To accentuate the eyes and make the upper lashes look thicker. Together with a light foundation or powder and a good hydrating lipstick, it is enough for a quick and casual look.
But if you are looking for a much more marked eyeliner, with that catlike style, blurring, shading, or techniques that set makeup trends, then you should know the bases to apply the eyeliner with pulse and success.
If drawing the perfect, symmetrical line that adapts to the shape of your eyes is difficult for you, with these tricks, you can achieve the effect you are looking
Easy And Perfect Delineation Techniques
If you are new to eye contouring or have been practicing for a while, follow these five professional tricks that are very easy to apply.
Trick No. 1: Basic Eyeliner
It would help if you had a dark eyeliner pencil – black, navy or brown – and angled brushes (thin and wider). We take this technique from Bobbi Brown. In the book Makeup Manual he recommends these steps:
- Start by making a line with the eyeliner, from the beginning to the end, not from the middle. This line should be thicker and should be visible with your eyes open. It should be well attached to the base of the lashes.
- Another very lightly line the lower lid (this is optional)
- Check that the top line looks even, filling in any gaps.
- So make a line that goes up from the lower eyelid to make the “tail” or tail, which is the one that will protrude from the eye. Fill until it is to your liking.
Trick No. 2: Liquid Eyeliner And Wipe
If you get a little nervous about using liquid eyeliner and the tip doesn’t look good, or it’s torn upwards, a good trick is this:
- So apply the liquid eyeliner from the beginning of the eye to the end of the upper eyelid and ending in a point, making the tail.
- Take a makeup remover wipe and fold it. Pass the towel very slowly through the end of the eye, just at the bottom of the outlined tip, and drag the eyeliner ink upwards.
- With this, you will make the tip of the outline look like a trail or well-defined shading.
Trick No. 3: Eyeliner And Brush
It would help if you had a dark eye pencil and a very fine angled brush to do this eyeliner.
- Draw a thin or thick line – as you like – just above the base of the upper lashes. Make a stroke to the end of the eyelid.
- Then take the brush, blur the line you made before with the eyeliner crayon, and extend it to make the final tail out of the eye and lengthen the cord.
- The effect will be faded or shaded up.
Trick No. 4: Brush And Fill
It would help if you had a gel eyeliner and a beveled brush a little wider than the previous one for this technique. This trick is ideal for those who have hooded or droopy eyelids.
- Start by designing just the corner of the eye. To do this, take the beveled brush. He grabs just a tiny bit of the gel liner with the tip.
- Place the brush at the end of the eye and mark, like a stamp, the angle or upward slope you want for the back of the eye. Do the same on the other side, keeping the symmetry.
- Because of this with the tails or ends marked, draw an upper line with the same brush, very close to the upper lashes, starting from the beginning of the eyelid (near the tear duct) and continuing towards the center.
- From the center of the eyelid, you only have to fill in the entire upper line of the eye with eyeliner until it joins it with the mark on the end.
Trick No. 5: With Liquid Eyeliner And Adhesive Tape
This trick can be a little more demanding than the previous ones, but the finish will be perfect. It would help if you had a special adhesive tape for makeup and liquid eyeliner.
- So take a piece of adhesive tape and place it at the end of the eyelid. With the inclination you want for your eyeliner. The basic rule is that it follows a natural line as an extension of the shape of your eye, and that will serve as a starting point to make the corner of the eye. Make the incline to your liking.
- Place another piece of tape over your upper eyelid. These ribbons will be the templates for your outline. Do the same on the other eye.
- Plant the adhesive tapes on the skin, leaving no space where the ink can leak.
- Proceed to outline each eye to your liking. The tape will keep you from going over the line and keep both lines symmetrical and straight.
- Remove the tape gently, and see how your outline is perfectly done.