Goat Milk To Care For The Skin, Myth Or Reality? – Goat’s milk benefits. Although we are used to consuming cow’s milk as a typical food in our daily diet, more and more alternatives are used, not only vegetable drinks. Such as oat milk or almond milk, among others; but also the milk of other animals, as is the case with goat’s milk.
And it is that this drink, so rare in our refrigerators, is capable of offering multiple benefits to our body, not only through its intake, thanks to its lower lactose content, but also provides incredible results when used as a cosmetic.
- In this way, the answer would be: goat’s milk can take care of the skin, totally a reality! Next, I will tell you how.
Table of Contents
Properties Of Goat Milk
In addition to its multiple nutritional properties and, as I mentioned earlier, its low lactose content, qualities that make goat’s milk one of the best options in terms of dairy products. Furthermore, it is highly beneficial as a treatment for the skin due to its positive qualities, which help treat it correctly.
To begin with, the pH of this type of milk is very similar to that of the skin, so it helps balance it and manages to calm it when it suffers from any condition. In addition, it has lipoproteins, which facilitate the transport of nutrients to the skin.
- Thanks to the similarities in the pH between the skin and goat’s milk, we can use this substance to repair dry skin. Although it deeply hydrates the dermis thanks to its high content of B vitamins, it also treats specific problems, such as redness, which can appear due to overexposure to the sun.
- Once again, we can speak of high regenerative power with the pH. And it is that if we add the minerals and vitamins contained in goat’s milk to the similarities in the potential of hydrogen, we have. As a result, a natural tonic can help treat tired skin prone to specific problems.
- It also has antibacterial properties, capable of removing impurities from the face, such as acne. In addition, if we add other ingredients to goat’s milk, such as oatmeal. We will obtain an incredible exfoliating product, one hundred per cent natural and nutritious.
Another of the Great Benefits Goat Milk To Care
- Another of the great benefits of using goat’s milk on the skin is its treatment against wrinkles and other signs of ageing. Thanks to specific compounds in mil. Such as vitamins A and C, it is possible to prevent the appearance of wrinkles on the face reduce the intensity of those we already have. Again, it is unpaid because vitamin C is capable of helping to synthesize the collagen generated naturally by the body, essential in the fight against the appearance of expression lines.
What Are The Best Means To Use Goat Milk?
We can find multiple cosmetic products on the market with a high percentage of goat’s milk in their recipe due to previously indicated reasons, such as creams, body milk or soaps for deep cleansing and hydration.
But, as I always tell you. I am a big fan of natural cosmetics and home remedies, so my advice, in this case, is that you try to use goat’s milk directly on the face. Applying it as if cleansing milk will be. Once spread on the front, it is necessary to wait a few minutes for it to be fully absorbed since it is a liquid product. Then, once we notice our skin already hydrated, it is necessary to remove the excess, carefully and gently, without rubbing.
I also love homemade face masks, and milk is a great base to make them through. As I mentioned before, you can add crushed oats to it to get an exfoliating mask. But you can use many other extra ingredients depending on the application you want to give it.
Other Very Beneficial Milk For The Skin
But goat’s milk is not the only beneficial milk for the skin,
- Or is it that you have never heard the story of Cleopatra bathing in donkey’s milk to achieve delicate. Soft and smooth skin?
This other variety offers the possibility of showing off impeccable skin thanks to the different elements. That are involved in its composition. Such as fatty acids and specific vitamins: vitamin A, some of group B, C, D, and vitamin E. Donkey milk is perfect for dry and susceptible skin, as it has high regenerative power. For this reason, it is also capable of treating specific blemishes, unhealed wounds or even wrinkles and expression lines. In addition, it also deeply hydrates the skin.
Goat Milk To Care
It can be used, like goat’s milk. In its natural form, although we can find multiple products that have it as the main ingredient. Such as natural soaps.
On the other hand. A mare’s milk is also very beneficial for the body because it is considered. The most similar to human breast milk and the skin. Therefore, it can deal with certain skin conditions, such as psoriasis, dermatitis or eczema. Due to its high omega 3 and 6 fatty acids content.
It is also rich in lysozymes and lactoperoxidase, capable of eliminating toxins purifying the skin.
It deeply nourishes and helps regenerate the skin while reducing. The intensity of wrinkles thanks to the vitamins A, C, and E that make it up.
Once again, this milk can naturally. Although we can find it in the composition of gels, body lotions and many creams.