The benefits of apple cider vinegar – I like apple cider vinegar. From time to time, I want to talk to you about different foods, ingredients or compounds that can be beneficial for our health and this time; I am here to tell you everything I know about apple cider vinegar.
Do you want to know the reason why the consumption of this dressing is so positive for our health and how you can consume it efficiently? Then you can’t miss this article.
Preparation Of Apple Cider Vinegar And Different Forms Of Consumption
The preparation of this dressing is quite similar to the practice of an alcoholic beverage; what’s more, the first step to get the mixture is to expose crushed apples or the apple cider itself already made to yeast to get the sugars to settle. Then, ferment and turn into alcohol.
Bacteria are then to the solution obtained, which ferment the alcohol, converting it into acetic acid, one of the main active compounds in apple cider vinegar and one of the most beneficial for its consumers.
The Best Way to Consume This Compound is Naturally
The best way to consume this compound is naturally, in its pure state, without pasteurizing, and the best way to get it is by making it in your own home. Although if you do not dare to prepare it or do not feel like it, you can also buy it at any supermarket or herbalist.
One of the most shared ways to consume apple cider vinegar, as you can imagine, is as a salad dressing. However, it is also widespread to eat on an empty stomach, which offers excellent benefits to the body.
In addition, outside of its culinary use, this vinegar can also clean, preserve food, disinfect the skin as a natural conditioner to add shine to the hair or as a flea repellent for pets. Come on, a clear example of a multipurpose product.
Suppose you want to get the benefits from its consumption on an empty stomach. In that case, you must know how to do it, and to prevent the acid in apple cider vinegar from irritating the throat, two tablespoons of this substance should mix with 20 tablespoons of water. As we will see below, the significant advantages of eating it before any other food are improving digestion. The detoxification of colour, reducing blood pressure and cholesterol, and the balance of the lymphatic system, among others.
What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Apple Cider Vinegar?
In this way, apple cider vinegar is capable of offering us a multitude of benefits, among which it is worth highlighting:
- He helps improve the digestive process: it speeds up digestion and decreases the amount and intensity of gas and stomach spasms, but it also works as an antacid.
- It can help in losing weight, since through its consumption it is possible to increase the feeling of satiety, reducing the intake of calories.
- It can kill changed types of bacteria and other pathogens thanks to its content of micronutrients, polyphenols and other bioactive compounds that offer apple cider vinegar antimicrobial, antidiabetic and antioxidant properties. This function against bacteria works in our body and is also capable of ending the proliferation of this type of microorganisms in food, preserving them effectively.
- He helps keep the heart and circulatory system in good condition, lowering cholesterol.
It Also Lowers Blood Sugar Levels – Apple Cider Vinegar
It also lowers blood sugar levels, allowing type 2 diabetes, thanks to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
- In addition, as an anti-inflammatory, it is also capable of combating different ailments such as arthritis. Improving joints, kidney and liver stones or tendinitis, among others.
- Apple oil is a good detoxifier, which cleanses the liver and urinary tract, preventing the generation of infections.
- Once again, polyphenols, this compound can stimulate the immune system. Thanks to its action as protectors of oxidative stress and the damage caused by free radicals.
Precautions To Consider
As with any food, compound or product offers beneficial results for the body. However, it must bear in mind that the simple fact that using it is not enough; it does not have miraculous effects and must a balanced diet and constant practice of exercise. To start seeing positive results.
In addition, you also have to consider the different situations in which you have to be careful. When consuming apple cider vinegar:
- Excessive consumption of this ingredient can damage the enamel of the teeth since it is acidic food and, therefore, abrasive. To prevent teeth from being damaged. It is advisable to wait half an hour after consuming it and before brushing your teeth.
- One of the forms of consumption that provides the most benefits for the body. As I mentioned, is on an empty stomach. Still, you must be careful if you suffer from gastritis or reflux since, in this case. The intake of apple cider vinegar may increase stomach acidity.
Once again, as I always tell you when we talk about beneficial products and foods for health. Before starting to consume them continuously. It is advisable to consult a specialist who can analyze. The specific situation of each one and verify if the intake of vinegar apple is suitable. Although, in this particular case, as I was saying. There are a few cases in which it is not to consume it.