Table of Contents
Www Kilometro Uno Viajes Com Ar – The Kilómetro Uno Viajes agency left several people in Pinamar “off the hook” but a family from La Plata came out on to Several families felt “scammed” by the company Kilómetro Uno Viajes. They stressed that the agency did not comply with the agreed package.
In particular, the affected people stated that they had reserved rooms in a hotel through Kilómetro Uno, but the panorama was very different when they arrived in Pinamar.
Covid Clause Bus Services.
The company provides all its passengers with covid insurance free of charge.
In the event that the passenger(s) cannot make the trip due to being COVID positive, duly accredited to the Company no later than 72 hours prior to departure, the following will apply:
Request a monetary credit note to be used in the future for 100% of what was paid. You must respect the same selected destination, since the tickets are nominated. You must pay service rate difference if any.
Request a refund of the amount paid with prior deduction of the franchise (50% of the total cost of the tour).
In the event that the passenger(s) cancels their trip due to illness and does not show up for boarding without warning (NO SHOW): the amount paid will be lost.
In all cases, covid positive passengers, who provide their situation by email to email@example.com with a anticipation of less than 72 hours prior to departure will have a withhold of 80% of the value of the trip. The remaining 20% will be recognized to the passenger in a money credit note under the conditions detailed above.
In cases of no show without prior notice, the withholding will be 100% of the value of the trip.
To avoid such retention and make use of the excellent options provided by the company, we recommend the passenger be tested between days 04 and 05 prior to the date of travel.
Documentation For Travel
Documentation (dni/passports/visas/minor permits/health permits) is the exclusive responsibility of the passengers. It must be in order and in excellent condition, complying with current and future measures issued by national, provincial, and municipal governments in this context of the current pandemic, to be able to travel within our borders or leave the country. In case of not having it correctly, any expenses that exist will be borne by the passengers, leaving the company exempt from any responsibility. In no case will there be a refund, rescheduling or credit note in favor of the passenger if he or she fails to comply with any of the requirements stated above.
- NO refund will be made for services that the passenger voluntarily renounces and/or does not have personal documentation in condition to travel at the time of boarding.
- Passengers or contracting companies that comply with the cancellation conditions for contracting the service before thirty (30) days of the agreed departure date will have their tour deposit retained; If they complete them between 29 and 15 days before the agreed departure date, 70% of the total value of the tour will be withheld and with less notice than the last mentioned period, no amount will be refunded. See exceptions INSURANCE OFFERED.
- If the signs are | Amounts stipulated and paid as SERVICE RESERVATION greater than any withholding percentage mentioned in the previous paragraph, the value of the deposit will be retained.
- The signs | Amounts stipulated and paid as SERVICE RESERVATION, the value of which appears in the Company’s web publications, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Once the balance date stipulated in the QUOTE RESERVATION FORM of | PASSENGERS (15 days before embarkation of the trip for land circuits), the company may proceed to cancel the unpaid quotas totally and/or partially without prior notice, regardless of the deposit paid by the | the passengers. The passenger may request the Restoration of his/her Reservation, if places are available, upon payment of an administrative expense of $4,500 per passenger.
Payment Means (Exclusive And Exclusive)
– Bank transfers to accounts referred to by the Company in the pre-reservation form that arrives in the passenger’s email.
– Credit/debit cards at POSNET Company Commercial Offices.
– Cash in the Company’s Commercial offices.
The Company will not recognize any total or partial payment made by other means
Canon and Fees
Tourist fee and Guide Fee must be paid WITHOUT EXCEPTION. As appropriate for each one, to comply with the travel contract and contracted service.
Their cost may vary depending on the increase in the cost of living, which affects inputs. When paying for the tour, the passenger freezes the price of the trip. But not the fee and fees, which may vary.
- All communication with the passenger will be carried out through emails. It will be sent to the mailbox indicated by the passenger when making their reservation. When booking. The passenger accepts said means of communication as exclusive and exclusive.
- All communication from the passenger to the Company must be made through emails. To do this, you must send it to the following email address: kilometrounoviajes.com.ar. When booking, the passenger accepts said means of communication as exclusive and exclusive.
Absence of the passenger
At the time of boarding (whether at origin, destination, return, excursions…) The missing passenger will be waited for up to 15 minutes. Once this time has elapsed, it will be assumed that the passenger has voluntarily resigned from the service.
- Passengers under 3 years of age (inclusive) who travel under INFOA modality free of charge: they will not have a seat. Bed or board and must share this with the elderly in their care. They must be accompanied by at least 2 (two) paying children over 3 years old to obtain this benefit.
- In the case of traveling with minors. The relationship between child/father and mother must be CLEARLY proven through parents’ data on a new DNI or (in the case of not appearing) through BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Reservations in these modalities will be available to be booked until 6:00 p.m. on the day after the reservation date or until the quota of 59 passengers is exhausted. Whichever comes first. In the event that the stock is exhausted. It is first voided without the right to any claim by the potential passenger.
Passengers Noted Under Room To Share Modality
- In the event that the passenger has contracted a room to share with other passengers: THE COMPANY reserves the right to assign accommodation in any of the hotels offered in the contracted promotion. Depending on the number of passengers in the same. Sex recorded under the same modality.
- In the event that the passenger has booked a room to share with other passengers: The company Reserves the right to modify the departure date if no other passengers of the same sex have signed up to share a room. Regardless of total or partial payment. received. The passenger must be informed at least 96 hours before departure. In this case, the passenger can opt for a refund of the money paid in case the new proposed date is not to their liking.
Changes In The Number Of Hired Passengers
In the event that the passenger has booked a room | apart | exclusive cabin for your group (nominated under the same group reservation number) and at any time. Before traveling. That number of passengers suffers losses. The Company reserves the right to assign new accommodation according to the current number of passengers without any type of refund.
The COMPANY reserves the right to change the hotel selected by the passenger at the time of booking, for another of those offered (offered at the same price) or with similar characteristics. If the distribution of rooms on the trip requires it. The passenger will be informed via group VOUCHER.
On land trips. 1 suitcase/bag of up to 23 kg and one carry-on bag of up to 8 kg per passenger is allowed.
- The organizer is not responsible for any damage and/or loss. Deterioration or theft of luggage and/or items for personal use that PASSENGERS may suffer. Whether by themselves or by third parties. In this regard, there are very low-cost insurance policies that cover the aforementioned eventualities. They must be contracted by passengers separately.
- In the event that the passenger(s) cannot make the trip for duly justified medical reasons. A monetary CREDIT Note will be granted to be used in the future. In NO case will a refund be applied.
- Trips to NATIONAL destinations: The passenger may contract it when booking their trip.
Travel MEDICAL insurance is the guarantee to cover you against possible medical emergencies that you may have during your trip.
The organizer disclaims any damage and/or accidents that may be suffered by the passenger(s). Who DO NOT have said insurance (contracted from the company or from third parties). Either by themselves or by third parties.
- MEDICAL COVERAGE Trips to destinations in LIMITED COUNTRIES: Passengers travel under their exclusive responsibility. So the organizer is not responsible for any damages and/or accidents they may suffer. Either whether by themselves or by third parties. In this regard, there are very low-cost insurance policies that cover the aforementioned eventualities. They must be contracted by passengers separately.