How to remove blackheads? – It is very shared for blackheads to appear, also known as comedones acne or comedones, especially in the oiliest areas of the face, such as the forehead, nose and chin.
What is more, currently, due to the mandatory use of masks due to the coronavirus pandemic, what is known as maskacné has emerged, a skin problem derived from little perspiration of the skin in the area of the mask that causes More pimples and blackheads to appear.
- But don’t worry, in today’s post, I bring you some tricks that can help you eliminate blackheads and, what’s better, prevent them from reappearing. So keep reading and take note to show off a skin free of impurities, clean and radiant.
What Is The Best Way To Prevent The Appearance Of Blackheads?
Many factors can intervene in the appearance of blackheads, from diet to hormonal imbalances, through certain beauty habits and, as I mentioned before, the constant use of masks.
It is not easy to prevent this type of facial impurities from appearing, far from it, but it can achieve by following a few simple steps.
You should know that blackheads are grains that appear due to an excess of fat located in an open pore and that when in contact with the air, the external cells oxidize and acquire that characteristic dark colour.
To prevent From Forming It Is Essential to Carry Out Proper Care of The Face
To prevent. From forming, it is essential to carry out proper care of the face , with a daily cleaning routine , both in the morning and at night, to eliminate all kinds of residues that may accumulate over time—day distance. You must wash your face thoroughly with a specific soap for your skin type and exfoliate with the appropriate products once a week. And permanently, always, always remove your makeup before going to bed.
We must also take care of skin hydration, with creams, serums and lotions, and drink at least one litre of water a day.
As for the use of masks, we cannot avoid them since it is something mandatory on which our health depends, but it is essential to maintain correct hygiene. To do this, in addition to washing our face, it is necessary to change the mask constantly :
- In the case of hygienic masks, these have a useful life of four hours do not exceed that for health and hygiene.
- Those belonging to personal protection equipment. Such as FFP2 and FFP3, which last about eight hours.
- As for the approved fabric masks, these must avoid the accumulation of residues.
Home Remedies To Remove Blackheads
One of the best ways to get rid of blackheads is with steam. As it opens the pores and helps remove the accumulation of fat from inside them. It can do through specific objects, such as small steamers or electric pots with chin supports. Although the easiest and cheapest way to do it is with a classic pot of boiling water, carefully placing your face on it, covering your head with a towel. The cleansing effect can by adding menthol to the water. To finish, pass a cotton ball with cold water over your face to close. The open pores and thus prevent fat from accumulating again.
There are also other devices with nozzles that suck dirt from the face. Although care must avoid leaving marks on the skin.
Remove Blackheads And as always
Remove Blackheads – and as always, my favourite part is the home remedies. There are multiple mask recipes capable of removing blackheads. Next, I will show you my favourites:
- Egg white mask: with a clean and dry face, spread a layer of whipped white on it. Next, cover it with toilet paper to later add a new layer of egg white. Once it dries, remove it carefully, it will take all the excess oil from the pores.
- Brown sugar is one of the best regular exfoliants. In addition, it can come with olive oil to achieve a moisturizing effect or lemon. Capable of enhancing the cleansing effect of the mask. Gently massage your face with the chosen mixture and get rid of blackheads.
Baking soda has enormous cleaning power
- Baking soda has enormous cleaning power. If you mix it with water, you can easily remove dirt from your face using a cotton pad. The best thing is that it can use daily to keep the skin constantly clean.
- Oatmeal can also help us in removing waste from the face. Crush a cup of this cereal mixed with half a cup of water. Spread it on the front and let it dry before rinsing it off.
- The honey and papaya mask has powerful antibacterial and cleansing active ingredients. Mix two tablespoons of honey with a piece of papaya and apply them on the T zone (forehead, nose and chin) for ten minutes.
- A mixture of gelatin and milk heated for ten seconds in the microwave makes. A paste that sticks to the face and easily removes blackheads.
In addition, we also find multiple options on the market designed for this particular use. Such as activated carbon masks or sea salt scrubs, among others.
You have to discover the right product for your specific skin type and make your face look clean. Bright and hydrated.